Edgewood High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Welcome to Edgewood High School        Inspiring Minds Together!          Welcome to Edgewood High School           Inspiring Minds Together!

HS Work Permit

Work permits must be completed by the parent and employer.  A physician’s signature is required on the application or a sport physical on file with the athletic department dated within the last year. Take the completed application to the HS with proof of age (birth certificate, driver’s license or state ID).  Student must be present to sign two completed copies.

Work Permit Application (PDF)