EHS School Counselors provide comprehensive college and career planning services for grades 9-12.
- September 20: College Readiness Night
- 6:00 pm- Financial Aid presentation; 7:00 pm College 101 presentation
- November 8: FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Completion Workshop
- Click here for apprenticeships available in the state of Ohio.
- The Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee is accepting applications for Plumbing, Pipe Fitter and Mechanical Equipment Service Apprenticeship Programs. Click here for more information.
More College Resources:
- Click here for Transcript Requests
- Financial Aid- additional information available on each of the linked listed below:
Local Scholarships- Check emails from Mrs. Corban- and stop by counseling office for applications.
ACT : $46 (w/ writing $62.50)
SAT : $46 (w/essay $60)